The Benefits of Merino Wool Clothing
If you haven’t heard about the many benefits of merino wool clothing, you are at the right place. Derived from the merino sheep, this wool is the most comfy and soft fabric you would come across. Most people find themselves thinking twice before buying merino wool clothing because of the extra cost. However, the benefits far outweigh the cost of the clothing. Read on to see some of the major benefits of wearing merino clothing.
The advantages of merino clothing
- Garments made from merino wool can provide you with comfort no matter what season you choose to wear in. Whether it’s warm or cold, merino clothing provides you with the right amount of comfort because it keeps you warm during the cold and provides the necessary cooling action during hot weather.
- Its wicking ability is something which makes it the number one choice for a garment for active wear. Why? Simply because merino wool can absorb 35% of moisture room the body and still feel dry. So the next time you have a heavy workout you can be assured of complete breathable fitness gear which only helps improve the quality of your workout.
- Merino clothing is completely odor resistant, since you don’t sweat a great deal and most of the moisture is evaporated there are less chances of bacterial growth which gives rise to odor.
- Merino clothes are static resistant as well. This means that when you exercise your clothes won’t stick to your body, weighing you down. Plus no worries about turning into a zombie with a plug in the socket hair style.
- Extremely soft and easy on the skin. Recent research has shown that people suffering from skin conditions like eczema can benefit a great deal from merino wool clothing. The fiber is delightfully soft and can be a great choice of garment for those with sensitive skin.
- Provides an amazing amount of stretch without losing its shape. If you are an avid fitness pro you must be tired of all your clothes losing their elasticity after a while. Not so with merino clothing. The fibers are such that these act like spring coils and no matter the amount of stretch it almost goes back to its original form.
- Lightweight merino clothing can be a blessing, especially during the time you have got to do lots of physical labor. It makes great work wear for people who work on an outdoor basis which involves a great deal of physical activity.
- It’s a great water repellent. This means the clothes dry faster. Also it’s quite a sturdy fabric and coats and outer wear made form merino wool can last for ages without showing signs of wear and tear.
- Its hypoallergenic properties makes it a great choice of clothing for children with sensitive skin, the wool is also known to have anti-bacterial properties.
- It even offers some amount of UV protection. Since New Zealand gets its fair share of sunlight, it’s a great fabric to be worn outside in the scorching sun.
So what are you thinking? Make sure you get your hands on the best merino clothing available at online stockists.